Congratulations to SCCA’s Constance Lehman, MD, the director of breast imaging for SCCA, for winning an award from GE for her pilot study to bring portable ultrasound to rural parts of Uganda for earlier detection of the disease. The work is part of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center alliance with the Uganda Cancer Institute in Kampala.
Her video below was created as part of the contest for the award.
- Rituals to Overcome
- Five Minutes With Dr. Eli Estey
- Fall Down Seven Times, Stand Up Eight
- United Luv Project Donates iPads to SCCA
- A Different Way to Quit
- The 12th Man at SCCA
- SCCA Cancer News Watch
You Are Greater Than the Addiction:
Helping a Friend Quit
- The Pros and Cons of Bilateral Mastectomies
- Five Minutes With Grace Steiner