Congratulations to SCCA’s Constance Lehman, MD, the director of breast imaging for SCCA, for winning an award from GE for her pilot study to bring portable ultrasound to rural parts of Uganda for earlier detection of the disease. The work is part of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center alliance with the Uganda Cancer Institute in Kampala.
Her video below was created as part of the contest for the award.
- An Update on Risk Factors and Treatment Options for Head and Neck Cancer
- Wellness: It’s a Family Affair
- An SCCA Perspective on Rita Wilson’s Diagnosis
- Help us Slay the Sarcoma Dragon
- SCCA/Starbucks Racer Profile: Bart Heer
- Join Obliteride on New Route Benefiting Women’s Cancer Research
- SCCA Volunteer Spotlight: A Tight-Knit Community
- Prostate Cancer Research Symposium on April 11
- SCCA Clinical Trial Openings
- SCCA Cancer News Watch