Congratulations to SCCA’s Constance Lehman, MD, the director of breast imaging for SCCA, for winning an award from GE for her pilot study to bring portable ultrasound to rural parts of Uganda for earlier detection of the disease. The work is part of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center alliance with the Uganda Cancer Institute in Kampala.
Her video below was created as part of the contest for the award.
- SCCA Cancer News Watch
- Out of Sync: Cancer at 32
- An Update on Colon Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Being Mortal: Book Review
- The Emperor of All Maladies Screening Event
- SCCA Clinical Trial Openings
- Five Minutes With Dr. Alessandro Fichera
- Kick Off Running Season at the Mercer Island Half
- Dress in Blue Tomorrow!
- SCCA/Starbucks Cycling Kicks Off 2015