Congratulations to SCCA’s Constance Lehman, MD, the director of breast imaging for SCCA, for winning an award from GE for her pilot study to bring portable ultrasound to rural parts of Uganda for earlier detection of the disease. The work is part of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center alliance with the Uganda Cancer Institute in Kampala.
Her video below was created as part of the contest for the award.
- Global Cancer Care Events This Week at SCCA
- More BRCA1 and BRCA2 Patent News
- Our Bodies, Our Genes
- Get Jesse Story Prompts Review of Health Care Plan’s Mammogram Policy
- From One to Many: Finding a Cure for HIV
- SCCA Clinical Trial Openings
- Bob’s Kickin’ Cancer Soap
- Pancreas Cancer: A Glimmer of Hope
- Phyt Back! Strawberry-Spinach Salad
- Decoding Annie Parker at the Egyptian