Congratulations to SCCA’s Constance Lehman, MD, the director of breast imaging for SCCA, for winning an award from GE for her pilot study to bring portable ultrasound to rural parts of Uganda for earlier detection of the disease. The work is part of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center alliance with the Uganda Cancer Institute in Kampala.
Her video below was created as part of the contest for the award.
- Seattle to Portland and Back: 335 Miles!
- Tabb Morgan: Prostate Cancer Survivor
- Join Us to Support SCCA Research at the 5k Bra Dash
- Approximately 90 Minutes with Will Ferrell
- SCCA Cancer News Watch
- Five Minutes With Dr. Daniel Lin
- SCCA Announces Community Health Improvement Grants
- SCCA Clinical Trial Openings
- Swim or Volunteer for SCCA
- New Partnership Helps Cancer Patients Care for Their Pets