Congratulations to SCCA’s Constance Lehman, MD, the director of breast imaging for SCCA, for winning an award from GE for her pilot study to bring portable ultrasound to rural parts of Uganda for earlier detection of the disease. The work is part of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center alliance with the Uganda Cancer Institute in Kampala.
Her video below was created as part of the contest for the award.
- Dragonslayer Walk for Sarcoma
- Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- SCCA/Starbucks Cycling Team: A New Season
- Phyt Back! The Sugar—Cancer Connection
- Four Questions to Ask Before Receiving Treatment
- SCCA Bone Marrow Transplant Program Achieves Better-Than-Expected One-Year Survival Rate
- Employees “Fill this House with Love” During Annual Housing Supply Drive
- Tanning Legislation Aims to Protect Teens and Reduce Cancer Rates
- SCCA Clinical Trial Openings
- Volunteer Spotlight: Shirley and Dean Hobson