Recently, the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommended against PSA-based screening for prostate cancer, mainly because widespread screening has led to so much overtreatment. SCCA’s Daniel Lin, MD disagrees with the Task Force’s recommendation, and says that PSA testing, while not perfect, has its place. Dr. Lin was recently interviewed about PSA screening on Patient Power. Watch the interview here.
- Seattle to Portland and Back: 335 Miles!
- Tabb Morgan: Prostate Cancer Survivor
- Join Us to Support SCCA Research at the 5k Bra Dash
- Approximately 90 Minutes with Will Ferrell
- SCCA Cancer News Watch
- Five Minutes With Dr. Daniel Lin
- SCCA Announces Community Health Improvement Grants
- SCCA Clinical Trial Openings
- Swim or Volunteer for SCCA
- New Partnership Helps Cancer Patients Care for Their Pets