Recently, the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommended against PSA-based screening for prostate cancer, mainly because widespread screening has led to so much overtreatment. SCCA’s Daniel Lin, MD disagrees with the Task Force’s recommendation, and says that PSA testing, while not perfect, has its place. Dr. Lin was recently interviewed about PSA screening on Patient Power. Watch the interview here.
- Dress in Blue Tomorrow!
- SCCA/Starbucks Cycling Kicks Off 2015
- SCCA’s 2014 Annual Report
- SCCA Patient Raises More Than $25,000 for Cancer Research
- Fill this House with Love for SCCA Patients
- SCCA Clinical Trial Openings
- SCCA Cancer News Watch
- SCCA’s Hero Nurses
- Chemoprevention for Breast Cancer
- Thriving for Cancer Survivors: Bone Health