Jai Pausch, widow and caregiver of the late Randy Pausch, acclaimed Carnegie Mellon University professor and author of the internationally best-selling book The Last Lecture is the author of a monthly column about caregiving. She regularly selects one question each month and publishes her response here.
- Seattle to Portland and Back: 335 Miles!
- Tabb Morgan: Prostate Cancer Survivor
- Join Us to Support SCCA Research at the 5k Bra Dash
- Approximately 90 Minutes with Will Ferrell
- SCCA Cancer News Watch
- Five Minutes With Dr. Daniel Lin
- SCCA Announces Community Health Improvement Grants
- SCCA Clinical Trial Openings
- Swim or Volunteer for SCCA
- New Partnership Helps Cancer Patients Care for Their Pets